WHERE ARE WE LOCATED
Floating hostel San Art is perfectly placed in the central park ‘Ušće’, quiet green zone on the river Danube, near to its confluence with the Sava river- the very heart of Belgrade, 10 to 15 minutes walking from KOMBANK ARENA (look at the map)
It`s a 20 min walk away from the center of the town (just across Branko’s Bridge), and less than 10 minutes down the river promenade to the hot spot of Belgrade`s well-known river night life: clubs, restaurants, bars and casinos. Besides San Art Hostel`s great location, we offer you panoramic view from historical Zemun on one side, river union in the middle and Kalemegdan fortress on another. You can find us easily by bus ( 7 min drive from the centar of the town), by car, and by foot.
HOW TO GET HERE
From Nikola Tesla Airport
- By bus: Take bus No.72 from the airport. It’ll take about 20 minutes, sometimes longer depending on traffic and get off at “Zeleni Venac” from where you should take the bus No.15 or No. 84 and ride for 3 stops. Get off at “Palace of Serbia” building and cross the city park “Ušće”. City Bus tickets costs 120 dinars (1 Eur) and you can buy it at kiosks or from the bus driver.
- By airport bus (mini bus A1): Take the JAT bus (ticket is 2.5 Euros) to the train station and from there take bus No. 83.
- By taxi:Take the Taxi, but don’t forget to ask the driver for the price before you get in. The price should not exceed 15€ (except on weekends and public holidays).
From the central bus and train station
- By bus 1: Take the bus No.83 from train station and ride for 4 stops. Get off at “Palace of Serbia” building and cross the city park “Ušće”.
- By bus 2: You can walk from train/bus station to Zeleni Venac via Kamenička street. From there, take bus No.15 or No. 84 and ride for 3 stops. Get off at “Palace of Serbia” building and cross the city park “Ušće”.
If you are coming by car
Belgrade lies at the intersection of E-70 and E-75 motorways. Foreign drivers in Serbia need an international driving license, vehicle registration certificate, and insurance policy. The valid insurance policies are issued by signatory countries of the “Vehicle Insurance Convention”, and citizens of other countries are required to buy an insurance policy on entering Serbia. You cannot miss Belgrade, because motorway runs through the city.